Storytelling is my life – and I’m always working to get to the next level. With over 10 years of professional experience working as a graphic/web designer, photographer, video producer, and writer, I know how to identify and create content that will speak to your audience. I’ve worked for clients and businesses in a variety of fields, including healthcare, recruiting, publishing, and music.
I have over a decade of experience in content strategy/social media management, branding/graphic design, and video production. I’m a natural born storyteller who thrives on the challenge of finding a company’s unique story and capturing their target audience.
My accomplishments for businesses and individual clients include:
• Producing new, innovative marketing videos for DDN Storage, a high tech company, which include motion graphics, on-brand and on-budget, saving the company a significant portion of the budget they use for outside vendors. Videos have increased video shares by 159% and subscribers by 41%.
• Launching a successful video marketing and social media campaign for Las Vegas Recovery Center that increased social media engagement by 70% and resulted in more admits to their program.
• Developing new voices for companies and blog articles that significantly improved conversion rates
• Developing monthly editorial calendars based on statistics and "out of the box" creative thinking
• Significant creative team management and helping creative teams function as a more cohesive and efficient unit.
Ad/Promotional Copy, Article, Blog Post, Candid Photography, Commercial, Corporate Photo, Corporate Video, Ebook, Explainer Video, General Photo, General Video, Graphic, Headshot, Infographic, Infographic Copy, Landing Page, Interview, Motion Graphic, Music Video, Narrative Video, Page Layout, Script, Social Video, Video, Website Copy
University of California, Santa Cruz, BA