Driving Client Business Growth, helping with go-to-market strategy, collateral development, and sales tools. Examples include creating ROI analysis templates, white papers, case studies, product/solution spec sheets, application briefs, and case studies.
Tech-savvy and analytical solutions consultant with 20+ years of experience in sales, marketing, account management, and product management. Love helping clients grow their business by discovering opportunities, brainstorming approaches, and developing marketing collateral, sales tools, and financial/ROI models.
Notable successes and strengths…
• Education: M.I.T. – Materials Science & Engineering. MBA from Babson Graduate School of Business.
• Solution Discovery and Business Case Expertise: Expert in facilitating discovery sessions to address client goals/problems/needs, and in developing sophisticated ROI/TCO Excel models and PowerPoint presentations to quantify and present solution value for C-Level buyers.
• Entrepreneurial growth mindset: Co-founded SaaS analytics company targeting healthcare revenue-cycle mgmt. Love helping other entrepreneurs find ways to grow their businesses.
• Strategic Deal Closer: In sales director role, closed TCV of $35M over 3 years, hitting 250%, 310%, 350% of quota.
• Fortune 100/500 Account Experience: In Customer Success Director role, managed relationships for a dozen strategic accounts: for one Fortune 100 consumer electronics client, expanded CX/AI solution across 8 different products within 1 year, growing MRR by 10X. In another Fortune 100 software client, grew MRR 4X in 6 months.
• Customer Service Transformation: 15-years consulting, selling and helping enterprise clients transform customer service and contact center operations via automation, cloud SaaS / CCaaS, UCaaS, omnichannel, and AI solutions.
SKILLS THAT DRIVE BUSINESS AND CLIENT SUCCESS
• Identifying and qualifying client opportunities
• Leading solution consulting discovery sessions
• Modeling sophisticated ROI / TCO analyses
• Developing client proposals, SOWs, and contracts
• Quarterbacking strategic sales pursuit teams
• Presenting to execs and large audiences
• Expanding Fortune 100/500 client relationships
• Creating sales collateral & publishing articles
• Analyzing and optimizing business processes
• Helping clients grow (or start) businesses
• Creating pro-forma financial models
• Driving market strategies and product launches
Article, Blog Post, Whitepaper, Website Copy, Product Description, Case Study, Press Release, Email Newsletter, Presentation, Checklist
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science
Babson Graduate School of Business, M.B.A.