"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple." --Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
I believe that an integral part of being a good marketer is the ability to be a good writer. That is why I continuously write on a freelance basis, to improve the way that I speak to audiences. In 2015 I completed my degree and headed straight for a Digital Marketing role. Fast forward to today and I am happy to say I might never work in any other section of marketing...again.
Hello, thank you for opening up my profile!
I only have 2.7 seconds to grab your attention so here we go! I might be new to Upwork but I am certainly not new to Marketing! In 2015 I completed my degree and decided to head straight for a Digital Marketing role. After 2 years I had the fantastic opportunity to join an international startup app in a Marketing Management role, although a wonderful experience I missed hands-on Digital. In 2019 I began freelancing helping both local and international businesses in a variety of sectors to grow their brands online.
Here are competencies I have picked up along the way:
1. Marketing Strategy: There are thousands of marketing channels and helping you find your business's marketing mix is crucial. I have created 360 campaigns, event campaigns, demand campaigns, lead generation campaigns, radio and PR campaigns, referral campaigns and email campaigns.
2. Social Media Marketing and management: From streamlining your brand message through to content creation and reputation management I love to help brands learn how to speak to connect a brand's value proposition to their client need.
3. SEO and SEM From writing blogs for SEO to streamlining your tags and descriptions to outperform your competitors. I have helped businesses grow their traffic or direct their traffic for better conversions.
4. PPC It's one thing to get traffic to your website, I have helped clients build their revenue with streamlined pay per click advertisement tailored to their budget. Along with this, I have picked up skills in Wordpress, from creating a landing page to a simple website.
5. Content creation: - Writing blogs. - Social media posts. - Creating marketing material online. - Video creation.
Lastly here are tools I use on a regular basis: SEOMoz, SEMRush, Lightroom, Photoshop, Canva, Wordpress, Blogger, Facebook Business Manager, Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Console and MailChimp.
Guide, Case Study, Commercial, Interview, Website Copy, Blog Post, Email Newsletter