I leverage strategic communications for employers, brands and individuals to excel in the Digital Age. I obtain high ROI by navigating the fluid intersection of PR, media relations, social media and journalism.
I'm a former government spokesman and journalist. My portfolio includes crisis communications, branding, reputation management, social media marketing, and digital content creation. I'm a versatile writer, blogger, ghostwriter, speechwriter and editor. My 20+ years of experience includes the White House, Congress, OMB, EEOC and BNA.
In July 2016, I was chosen as a global brand ambassador for award-winning startup beBee Affinity Social Network (based in NYC/USA and Madrid/Spain). I'm a featured blogger on beBee and contributor to Medium, Thrive Global Journal, Morning Consult, PR Daily, GovLoop and American Diversity Report (also advisory board member).
* Political Appointee in Administration of President Bill Clinton.
* Press Assistant in U.S. Congress, Office of House Majority Leader.
* Reporter for BNA and U. Magazine (Colleges.com).
* National spokesman for federal government agencies (OMB, EEOC).
* Research analyst for global political consulting and polling firm.
A native New Yorker, my passions include government/politics, public policy, digital news transformation, civil rights and diversity issues.