Former 'Technical Communicator' at a Fortune 500 firm, SEO content expert, avid reader, consummate writer, news geek, pop culture aficionado, and eagle eyed proofreader. I have decent lexical prowess, a good handle on grammar and composition, extensive online sleuthing skills, and a thirst for knowledge that makes writing about weird and varied topics an exciting way to make a living.
What you can expect if you choose to work with me?
Besides good writing that is factually and grammatically sound,
1. Professionalism - Adherence to deadlines, timely communication, and full co-operation until the successful completion of the project.
2. 100% original content - written from scratch, no plagiarism.
3. On page SEO for textual content - Proper headings, subheadings, keyword density less than 2.5%, synonyms, long tail keywords, and alt text for images, tables, and graphs.
4. Content tailored to appeal to the target audience - users, search engines, or both, with the right tone and tenor - serious, casual, formal, friendly, you name it, I'm game for it.
5. Well researched, thoroughly vetted facts, from authoritative sources.
Thank you for your time. Please reach out to me for writing or internet research projects.
Article, Product Description, Buyers Guide, Website Copy, Blog Post, Email Newsletter