Freelance writer for the home maintenance, repair, & renovation market
Do you use your website to generate leads, attract subscribers, or get sales?
Then you know how important it is to get your “sales” pages working correctly. If the copy on those pages doesn’t motivate enough visitors to click and respond, you lose opportunities – often to the competition.
The good news is, there are proven best practices for writing winning copy. They include:
- Doing extensive research in order to understand the offer, the prospect, the product, business, etc.
- Writing like you’re talking directly to your best friend.
- Using short, benefit-oriented words and sentences.
- Using the power of short, easy-to-scan headlines to get attention and arouse curiosity.
- Making sure your headlines are urgent, useful, unique, and ultra-specific.
- Uncovering your prospect’s core buying emotion.
- Writing a compelling lead that delivers both a big idea and a big promise.
- Giving the reader a clear path to your CTA.
Just one of these best practices can significantly boost your website conversion rates – instantly. That’s why I use them all.
Blog Post, Website Copy, Landing Page, Case Study, Direct Mail, Email Newsletter
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, MA Library and Information Science
University of Portland, BA Theology
East Coast Chippers
R. Dorian Heavy Hydro
Concrete Truck Chipping – America’s Dirtiest Job
How much does trenchless water line replacement cost?
Wondering what is this trenchless sewer repair you’ve been hearing about?
How Exactly Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
Silica Poisoning And Concrete Truck Cleaning
Cloud Sharing For Municipal Sewer Inspection Data
Trenchless Sewer Repair Pros And Cons
How To Efficiently Share Sewer Inspection Data In 2019
How Much Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Cost?
How To Hire A Pro For Your Landscape Project
Top 5 Landscape Design Trends In 2019
PDF uploadWebsite Copy
About Us page for Pipelining Technologies, Inc.
The 'About Us' page for the new Pipelining Technologies website.
PDF uploadWebsite Copy
About Us page for Dancutter USA
About Us page for the new Dancutter USA website.
Learn What Makes TapRecruit a Compelling Alternative to Textio
How BuzzFeed Uses TapRecruit to Attract 125% More Qualified Applicants
How Earnest's Distributed Team Uses TapRecruit to Attract 95% More Applicants