Need a determined writer who to help you achieve your business goals?
Need a writer who understands that your readers are intelligent individuals who want value when they visit your website or blog?
Need a writer who actually knows the difference between content marketing and copywriting, AND knows how to leverage both to create engaging, action-oriented content to match your brand?
Great! That means you are eager to make a huge success of your business and you appreciate the power of effective content marketing. Let’s work together.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
- Grammatically sound, original content that will make your readers fall in love with your brand.
- Well-researched content that will reinforce your credibility and authority among your readers.
- No rehashed, boring content that will have your readers running to your competitors.
- SEO friendly content (when needed). I know, it’s the internet equivalent of the boogeyman. But I promise, you don’t have to worry about it ever again—I’ve got you covered.
- Your content will always be on time (unless I’m dead).
- I will help you develop a sound content marketing strategy (if you don’t have one). You may wonder why this is important. If you want to produce content “just because” or because you “know” it’s important, you are wasting your precious time. Every single piece of content (and I mean EVERY SINGLE PIECE) must exist for a specified reason. And each piece must connect back to your overall business goals.
- I will help you identify key performance indicators (KPIs) which will enable you to measure the effectiveness of your content. You need to know whether your content is helping you achieve your business goals. If not, it needs to be (a) reviewed and changed accordingly or (b) discarded. Example: Certain content pieces should increase brand awareness among new readers. A KPI for this goal would be social shares.
Ready? Let’s build your brand one awesome piece of content at a time!
Article, Blog Post, Ebook, Guide
University of South Africa, Bachelor's Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology