Skype id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Experience + Systems and Network Administration : 8.3 years
IT Experience (Networking) : 2.2 Years
Production Experience (Radial Truck Tyres) : 7.2 years
Looking to build a career in a challenging environment, with committed & dedicated workforce, which helps me in exploring my talents and to realize my potential, thus making my skills an asset to the organization.
Organization 1 Muslim Association College of Engineering, Trivandrum
Duration From 17th October 2011 till Present
Designation Assistant Professor and Administrator (Systems and Network)
Organization 2 Accenture, Bangalore (Contractor)
Duration From August 2009 till 14th October 2011.
Designation Network Administrator
Organization 3 J.K. Industries Ltd.
Duration From24th June 1999 till 23rd August 2006.
Year of completion Institution Program Percentage
2009 Jawaharlal Nehru National college of Engineering, Shivamogga Master of Technology in Networking & Internet Engg 67.90
2005 Sri Jayachamarajendra college of Engineering , Mysore (Evening Course) Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics 62.90
1998 M E I Polytechnic, Bangalore Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 65.41
(8.3 years) Assistant Professor , Systems and Network Administrator
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
Muslim Association College of Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities ● Teaching of Computer Networking, Programming and Numerical Methods, Electrical and Electronics Engineering subjects.
● Installing, configuring, troubleshooting desktop systems, printers, servers and attending network issues.
● Worked as examination in charge for conducting offline and online exams for university and competitive exams.
● Worked as an administrator in university and college portal.
● Worked in extension of approval for the institution.
● Guided students in various academic projects.
● Worked as a Faculty Coordinator and Mentor for UG students in Google Associate Cloud Engineering courses, as a part of Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) and Coursera.
(2.2 Years) Network Administrator (contractor),
Accenture India Limited
Roles & Responsibilities 1) Worked in firewall rule remediation, login in to the firewall and checking for logs and taking action (disable, document etc.,) as per the hits in the firewalls in Accenture.
2) Customer interaction to identify their requirements.
3) Following the complete lifecycle of a service request from analysis, addition, modification, deletion & documenting the firewall rules.
4) Analysis of the firewall rules in Netscreen and Checkpoint firewalls using Network Security Manager on Read only basis.
5) Checking for logs in the firewall (netscreen or checkpoint firewalls) and finding the hits using scripts.
6) Worked on ITSM and Touch paper tools as a Migration process.
(7.2 Years) Officer (Production, Quality and Maintenance),
J.K. Industries Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities Worked in Production, Quality and Maintenance of Radial Truck Tyres.
Strengths Able to work individually and in team to achieve the results effectively and efficiently in time. Positive attitude, persistent, and Honest approach.
Skills/Certification 1. CCNA certification on 18th February 2011 (923/1000).
2. Simpli learn Certified (i) Linux Training and
(ii) AWS Technical Essentials
3. Coursera Certified
(i) Google- Associate Cloud Engineering
Knowledge of Cloud, Microsoft Server, LAN, WAN, Firewall, VLAN, Frame relay, VPN, Routing and Switching
Programing Languages C, python
Operating System Windows and Linux
MS-Office Word, Excel, Power Point etc.,
Date of Birth : 11-11-1977
Marital Status : Married.
Hobbies : spirituality, reading, Cooking and Fitness.
to speak, read and write : English (IELTS General - 6.5), Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi.
Driving License : Indian
Passport : J7082476
Available upon Request
I do hereby declare that the above-mentioned details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Ebook, Presentation, General Video, Interview, Script, Social Video