I have 15+ years of work experience, mostly in the Marketing, Partnership, Strategy and Product Mgmt side (Mostly in Retail Banking) with Giant Banks like Standard Chartered, ANZ, CITIBANK etc. I have a BBA from NUS Singapore, MBA from AIM Manila. Passed CFA Level I and II, AIMR USA.
I am a Singapore Citizen, having lived and worked in USA, Singapore, India, Philippines and Indonesia.
In the last 2 years, I started a venture of my own to build a Global Fin-Tech Eco-system. We are very successful – today we have 800+ Members, View us here : https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10390793/ We also have interested Celebrity Investors, Customers, Clients.
GLOBAL FIN-TECH CONNECT LINKEDIN LINKS :
Linked-in Group : https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10390793/
Linked-in Page : https://www.linkedin.com/company/globalfintechconnect/
Personal Linked-in Page : https://www.linkedin.com/in/padminivenkataraman/
GLOBAL FIN-TECH CONNECT VIDEOS :
More About Me :
Speaker at Various Conferences & Events.
1. Past Panel speaker at ISTARTUP Accelerator Program in Singapore : Garage Technology Ventures- Building World Class Companies with Coaching from Practitioners.
2. Vast C-suite network across Asia and USA in BFSI space.
3. Drove one of highest activation rates and spends on a Debit Card Portfolio of 34 million customers, launched some of most successful marketing campaigns and properties on the Debit and Credit Card Portfolio. Thought leader in Fin-Tech and Financial Services space, some of my predictions have been true like the E-commerce potential over travel spends I saw in some of the card portfolio and fall in Fin-Tech Funding these are some trends I have predicted before they happenend, my thought leadership is viewed with interest from many globally to hear my future predictions.
4. Nominated as FGB VIP EXPERT with FairyGodBoss, USA - Expert Advisor to Woman in the Workplace. Published Articles on Gender Equality at Group of Nations -(Publishing company for Global Briefing Reports on G7, G20, B20, W20 and APEC Summits).
6. Mentor with Start-up Boot Camp in Singapore. Mentored Startups from USA, UK, Spain, Singapore, India. https://www.startupbootcamp.org/mentors/padmini-venkataraman/
7. Outstanding in Academic Credentials.
> Nominated for DBS Bank Scholarship by ACJC, Singapore as one of top students.
> Dean's Lister, at MBA Program at Asian Institute of Management, Manila
> One of Best Students - Book Prize awarded as Top Accounting Student, at St. Hildas's Secondary School.
8. Other Branding & Writing Expertise :
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further. I am interested in writing ad-hoc fin-tech articles and about the COVID Crisis impacts, opportunities, also conducting interviews with C-suite, giving my opinion etc. Interested to work with the top fortune 500 magazines, organisations, across the world.