I’m a content creation powerhouse – part writer, part marketer with a background in publishing and a Master’s Degree in Direct and Interactive Marketing from New York University.
These are the highlights of my bio:
• I am a Copyblogger Certified Master Content Marketer (https://www.copyblogger.com/certified-content-marketers/)
• ScribbleLive named me one of the 20 Most Influential Content Marketers of 2016.
• I won the 2016 Gold Hermes Creative Award for Blog Writing for the blog post, “How to Hire The Perfect Person To Run Your Social Media“.
• I have ghostwritten columns on “Forbes” and “Entrepreneur” for over 2 years now.
• Wrote the Kindle book, “50 Ways to Build Your Email List” (with 51 4.5-star reviews) (https://www.amazon.com/Ways-Grow-Email-Marketing-ebook/dp/B00CJYSLSI/).
• Have managed PPC budgets over $2 million per year.
• Designed and ran an A/B split-test that doubled click-through rate, saving the advertiser nearly $1 million per year in ad spend.
• Started several successful online businesses and have sold two.
• Created a list-building training course of over 118 video tutorials for GetResponse.
• Researched and wrote the "2018 Freelance Writers’ Survey“ (https://contentwonk.com/freelance-writers-survey/)
• Researched and wrote the study “How 300 Retailers Use Email Marketing“ (http://pamneely.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/How300RetailersUseEmailMarketingFull1014.pdf).
• Have a Klout score of 66.
My LinkedIn profile is here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamellaneely/
My Twitter account is here: https://twitter.com/PamellaNeely
I promote my content via my social media audience and a paid content promotion service.