Content strategist and creator, with exceptional communication skills and digital marketing experience, I excel when collaborating with goal-oriented, performance-driven businesses, with a collegial “good intentions” philosophy.
What I Bring to the Table
Adept at plate spinning, cat herding, and getting small children to eat their veggies, I can coax the core message out of complex concepts and craft targeted, engaging messages for a variety of audiences. An articulate and concise communicator, I make informed, cost-effective decisions through collaboration with stakeholders (or fill in the blanks on loosely defined concepts). I pride myself on follow-up, follow-through, and leading by example.
Adept at synthesizing multifaceted projects into manageable deliverables, building core teams (and keeping them motivated), creating realistic timelines and delivering high-quality projects—on time and on budget. Tall buildings and speeding bullets don’t scare me.
A professional, personable team player I can synchronize the moving parts, create process, and execute effectively under tight deadlines, print schedules, and high demand environments—all the while remaining flexible as Gumby.
What You Can Expect
• A “take ownership” philosophy performed with the highest integrity.
• A self-motivated problem solver with excellent communication and time management skills.
• A consensus builder who accepts compromise.
• A personable and empathetic professional who strives to exceed expectations.
• A customer-focused ambassador willing to go the extra mile when the road gets bumpy.
• Veteran, United States Marine Corps
• 1st place recipient, 2009 San Diego Press Club “Excellence in Journalism” award
• Captain, 2003 world-record setting Full Moon Paddle between Cuba and Key West, FL
• Member, 1985 US Women’s Tour de France cycling team
• Co-founder, Jay Moriarity Memorial Paddleboard Race
• Co-found, Director of Marketing – The Inga Thompson Foundation
• Volunteer, Ride A Wave (RAW) enabling the disabled to experience and enjoy the ocean
• Crew member, retired America’s Cup Yacht “Stars & Stripes”
• Avid organic gardener, reader, and animal lover
Article, Blog Post, Whitepaper, Social Copy, Website Copy, Interview, Product Description, Case Study, Buyers Guide, Press Release, Ad/Promotional Copy, Video, Direct Mail, Infographic Copy, Email Newsletter, Guide, Presentation, Page Layout, Script, Headshot, Corporate Photo, General Photo, Candid Photography, Studio Photography, Product Photography, Corporate Video, Social Video, Narrative Video, General Video, Recipe, Landing Page
Chapman College, Certificate in Communications