The "gurus" tell me I should specialize and find my writing niche. I do have a few niches, but the fact is, I enjoy diversity. I like writing about new and different things. And I'm unapologetic about that.
After a rewarding career working with people in poverty, at-risk youth, and unemployed people, I made the decision to retire early to pursue my dream of becoming a full-time writer.
Since 2011, I have created several blogs, including a news blog that has reached nearly 100,000,000 all-time page views as of December 2019. I cover a wide range of subject matter, including news and politics, books and reading, personal growth and productivity, entrepreneurship, and more.
My writing experience includes long-form articles, short news pieces (and long ones), blog posts, best-of buying guides, reviews, technical writing, college course curriculum, link bait, 2X content, product descriptions, website copy, and press releases.
My education and certifications:
* B.S. in Applied Arts and Sciences
* National Workforce Institute Certified Workforce Expert
* National Association of Workforce Development Professionals Certified Workforce Professional
* Franklin Covey Certified Facilitator 7 Habits for Highly Effective Teens
* Microsoft Office Specialist
* IC3 Certified
Article, Product Description, Website Copy, Blog Post
Midwestern State University, Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences