I write blog posts that help Saas and B2B online businesses generate leads. As Seen In The Startup, Better Marketing, and Be A Freelance Blogger.
Hello! My name is Tolu and I help Saas and B2B online businesses turn their blogs into lean, mean, lead generating machines.
Here are some quick facts about me:
1. I graduated with a communications degree in 2016, spent a couple of months working in corporate communications and PR for brands like Mastercard and Blackberry, then kissed the traditional 9-5 goodbye after realizing I wanted to build something for myself.
2. My writing has been featured on sites like The Startup, Better Marketing, and Be A Freelance Blogger.
3. I've earned certifications from Hubspot (Inbound Marketing) and Google Digital Garage (Digital Marketing).
4. I'm a self-professed content strategy nerd which means I'm a bit obsessed with studying the content marketing of leading Saas companies like Buffer and Groove.
5. I've been a writer for most of my life- wrote my first novel at the age of 13 and my first anthology at 21.
6. Over the last couple of years, I've started a couple of online businesses of my own including a print-on-demand apparel brand, and more recently, a women's fashion blog. And,
7. When I'm not writing about marketing or online business, you'll probably find me reading a fantasy book, making music, or brainstorming ideas for my Saas tool.