Hello there! My name is Rachel Sims; personal trainer, nutrition consultant, and professional writer with 7+ years of experience.
I've written thousands of articles across a variety of niches and categories. While I'm capable of writing on just about any topic I'm given, my specializations include digital marketing, technology, fitness and nutrition, and gaming. No matter what the subject, I love hearing feedback and I’m constantly trying to get better – always looking for more information, more knowledge, and more to offer for my clients.
5 "Fun" Facts About Me:
1. My typing speed averages between 100-120 WPM on any given day. My record is 122 -- for now. With my typing speed and developed research skills combined, it takes just 30 minutes to write a detailed, researched, and search engine optimized 500-word article.
2. I play a variety of tabletop games on the weekend, like a Marvel tabletop roleplaying game, Dungeons & Dragons, Settlers of Catan, and even Munchkin!
3. My favorite band is and always will be Pink Floyd. Classic and psychedelic rock make me believe I was born in the wrong generation.
4. I am unreasonably addicted to all things fitness. But it doesn’t stop there.
Healthy food has a bad rep for being bland, boring, or tasteless, and most people have it stuck in their mind that exercise is more of a chore than a hobby. On the contrary, I work personally with food and prepare a variety of different dishes, meals, and recipes that are healthy, but absolutely delicious – the way food SHOULD be.
Likewise, I motivate my fitness clients to exercise until their body gets chemically addicted to the rush of endorphins when you exercise. Fitness and nutrition is a way of life, but it’s full of flavor and excitement. I’m going to show that to the world, both through my personal training and with my writing.
5. Reading is not just a hobby, but a passion. I’ll always be a bookworm. My favorite book series is the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning, but my favorite author of all time is Chuck Palahniuk (the author of Fight Club). His book, Survivor, changed my perspective on life. I recommend all of his books.