Professional Writer, Experienced Editor, Passionate Personal Trainer
I'm an impassioned writer and promoter of all things health and fitness. With over nine years of professional writing experience, I have written thousands of articles, product descriptions, blog posts, and various eBooks.
I constantly strive to seek new information and become more knowledgeable about the subjects that are of interest to me.
My goal for every client is to provide them with content that's at the quality level they deserve. I'm well-versed in content for fitness, nutrition, digital marketing, technology, gaming, animal health, senior advice, baby development, and for subjects I'm not as familiar with, I have excellent researching skills.
5 "Fun" Facts About Me:
1. My typing speed averages between 100-120 WPM on any given day.
2. I play Dungeons & Dragons every other weekend.
3. I've had a passion for writing ever since I could pick up a paper and pencil. Whether it's technical writing or writing that can bring you to tears -- I love it all.
4. The computer I currently use to write with was built from scratch, and it's a powerful beast. I'm quite proud of it.
5. I have a snake who's about 14 years old and almost 6 feet long. His name is Slither.