“ . . . the more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in.”
• I believe the content I create is full of energy and imagination that cannot be touched, or smelled, yet when I season it with truth and honest emotion, it will cause an individual to respond positively to the clients message.
• It's not my job as writer to sell articles or media content * * * * SHOCKED ? it's my job as a writer to create "connections" that will sell your product and/or service to your customers or clients.
• Editing movies has taught me to always 'cut for story', and eliminate the extraneous, "the more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in.”
• Our attention span is shrinking, but the capacity to awe your audience, will always remains the same.
• Telling a great fictional story is one of the few remaining places where the reader’s imagination roams free - where they can build word pictures that become theirs. At this point, those word pictures no longer belong to the author . . . which is exactly as it should be.
• And most of all, remember to play fair, share with others, and be nice as though our world was a "small town", and for gosh sakes, be kind to others.
Article, Product Description, Website Copy, Blog Post, Ad/Promotional Copy
University of Southern Colorado, Bachelor of Science